Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Recycle your athletic shoes


What do you do with all those old tennis shoes? In the past, I've simply tossed mine in the trash. Now there's another option. I would love to start something like this at our school but the nearest drop location is in Atlanta, a good two hours away. If I wanted to mail them (they only accept 10 pairs of shoes at a time), how do I handle the shipping costs? Do I pay, the PTO pay, or the school pay? Great idea but it leaves so many questions to be answered.

HT: Blissfully Domestic

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great idea! We could collect shoes from others and make it a girl's day out and head to Atlanta. After all, it is for a good cause! :-)

Anonymous said...

Recycle our old athletic shoes is really a great idea.