Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Disgusting Halloween treats

I'm sure most everyone gets the daily weekly Oriental Trading catalog. Lucky YOU might get more than one per week since they have a catalog for every season, department, and holiday. Can you sense the sarcasm?

When the OT catalog arrives in the mailbox, Andrew snatches it up and begins to circle the items he likes. He rarely crosses out the items he doesn't like because he WANTS ALL OF IT! The OT Halloween candy catalog came just a few weeks ago and Andrew got busy with his Sharpie marker.


Thank goodness there were a few items he ended up crossing out (not that I would have bought them for him). I thought they were creepy and disgusting and so did Andrew. We had fun laughing hard, out loud together, as we spotted these nasty treats. So, here I am sharing the nasty love with you...'cause I'm weird like that.



2 comments:

beck'sthree said...

Yuck! I'm sorry I looked so closely at the finger fries! Don't you just love the gore aspect of Halloween? My kids beg to go look at the "yucky stuff" in party city. Um, no.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's some of the nastiest things I have seen in a LONG time! And I teach Middle school boys.