Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mark & Kathryn Richt adopt

Well, I honestly must say that I'm not posting this information or video just because The University of Georgia is my favorite NCAA team. I grew up a Bulldog (thanks to my dad) and still love to cheer them on to victory (Hunker down, Silver Britches!). I grew up and graduated with Mike Bobo, Offensive Coordinator at UGA, so my ties to UGA are thick and proud. However, my ties to UGA aren't as strong as my desire to one day adopt a child(ren). That's why I was moved to tears when I saw this video of Mark and Kathryn Richt and their journey in adopting two children from the Ukraine back in 1999.







(Thanks to Justin Taylor for this video)

1 comment:

~Mad said...

Okay - make me cry!

Love you guys,
~Mad
www.xanga.com/madewyn