Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I MIGHT switch


I'm thinking of switching blog readers (RSS feed). I currently use Bloglines and have enjoyed it, until recently. I originally used the old version of Bloglines but switched a month ago when I discovered their new BETA version. Now, I am constantly having to log out and log back in in order to read my feeds. The refresh button doesn't make a difference and I am always getting error messages. Ugh.

I am still undecided but Google Reader is looking more attractive everyday.

What reader do you use?
Got any suggestions?

By the way, I am almost certain I'm going to delete my MySpace account. It's useless to me. Shhhh! I know I've just stepped on some toes. I prefer Facebook. Who needs two social accounts? I ain't the energy. See, I can't even write a complete sentence!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google Reader has never done anything but good things for me - and I am pretty low-tech. I highly recommend.
~Mad

amy said...

I'm a Google Reader as well.

John Mark said...

I got fed up with Bloglines Beta last week (for the life of me, I could not get it to add new feeds--I always had to log in to the old version to do that). I decided since I use gmail anyway that I would try google reader. It DOES take a little getting used to, but I'm really liking it now. Importing all my feeds from bloglines was VERY easy.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've been thinking of the same thing. There are a lot of advantages, and bloglines is bugging the mess out of me too.

If you change I'll change. :-)

Kim said...

I used to be a Bloglines girl myself, now Google Reader all the way.

GO GOOGLE READER! Rah.

Sorry for the cheerleader. Sometimes she just comes out.