Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Don't know how to title this one

I like my title.

Abigail reading a book with Meme. Abigail is getting to know her grandmother well. We're glad she lives only 15 minutes away!


The kids are working on a craft that can't be accomplished all in one day. Paint has to dry, paper has to be cut, crumpled and then glued. The weather has been beautiful in the afternoons. It's a mixture of hot sun with a cool breeze. Abigail and Luke worked side-by-side yesterday as they painted newspaper. When finished, Luke's left arm was painted solid orange and Abigail had red paint in her hair (and all over her face). Wish I had taken a picture of that!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

This grandma is jealous that the other grandma gets so much time with our little ones. No, I'm glad they have that privilege. Just give all three of them hugs from "Gami" and keep my picture before them. ha. Mom.