Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Free Bath & Body Works


Bath and Body Words has released another great coupon. Sounds too good to be true but, believe me, it is definitely true. Remember this past spring when I posted about all the goods I got for free at B&BW? Well, I'm not going to go overboard like that again....but I do intend on using this coupon at the two locations here in town. (That way I can get both of the free items.)

So, all you have to do is purchase ANY item in the store (I usually choose the $.99 nail file) and then present the coupon to receive a new Wallflower scentport OR a pluggable diffuser starter set. Click here to print your coupon.

1 comment:

The Zevacs said...

thanks jawan...going to get mine today! :)