Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My three Halloween bats

I saw this craft on Ramblings of a Crazy Woman's blog and knew it was simple enough for all three of my children to do. However, I changed it up a bit by adding a photo of their face onto the bat's head. Grey acrylic paint was applied to their pressed hands and I used no glue in this project.


I also chose to cut around the bat and hang it from the light fixture above our kitchen table. Aren't they cute? They want to suck your blood!


Reformation Day crafts will be posted soon.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Crafty crafterson. . . very cute!

jennwa said...

I just love those. Using the pictures of the kids was a perfect idea. I bet every time you look at those you smile.