Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Free digital photos

Besides the shipping costs, I don't think I've paid for the majority of my pictures in the past few months. I take LOTS of pictures and then wait eagerly by the mailbox for them to arrive so I can organize them and prepare them for my monthly scrapbooking crop (which is this Friday, by the way. I'm so excited!).

Do you have lots of digital prints stored up on your camera or computer that you've yet to have printed? Don't let the Internet scare you. Download them to an online service and receive them in your mailbox in a matter of days. I know, I know.....you like the instant gratification of Walmart or Sam's, huh? Bet you spent more money than me......

Believe me, it's easy. I prefer York and Snapfish but I will venture out in order to spend less money, of course, without compromising the quality. Now, both of these online services offer great deals to members (membership is free to all of these online services) here and there but you can't pass up the free prints offered to new members on various other sites.

Ok, enough talk type. Thanks to MoneySavingMethods, you can click here to read all of the other free online photo printing offers. Hurry!

No comments: