Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Artsy baby

Looks like we have birthed another art lover (or could it be she's just a product of her environment?). At least she's not eating the crayons in this picture. "No eat, Abble. Yucky, yucky!". "Abble" is our nickname for her since the boys have a hard time saying all three syllables quickly.

Seriously, Abigail enjoys standing in a chair at the kitchen table and coloring on any piece of paper on which she can see her strokes.



4 comments:

Mrs. Pie said...

WOW, I cannot believe how big she's gotten! I didn't know you had a blog. I will commence stalking it immediately.

Anyway, Abigail looks JUST like Andrew. I saw the picture at the top and thought it was strange that you put a bow in Andrew's hair. :)

Hope y'all are doing well.

Anonymous said...

I love how focused she is.

Melissa said...

I could eat her up!

Laura said...

She is so beautiful, Jawan!