Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Anyone?


Ooooooo, this bag is pretty! Did I mention before that I can't sew nor do I own a machine? I think I have a friend who just got a machine (I'm not stating any names....Rosie). No, I don't want to make it. I'd foul it up royally. So.....uummmmmm.....anyone want to try the pattern out and let me pay a small price for the result?

Oh gosh, I can't believe I just stooped that low.

Thanks to House on Hill Road for showing off her beautiful work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful pictures.
I like your blog.

Please visit:

http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com

Good luck

Jen said...

I'd be willing to try it! I just got a sewing machine and have been sewing like crazy!

chad and chrissy said...

If I could sew more than a pillow I'd do it.