Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

8

I liked her list when I read it and was motivated to do the same.

8 Things I am passionate about:
1- The Gospel
2- my family
3- singing
4- scrapbooking
5- painting
6- playing
7- being a mom
8- saving money

8 words/phrases I often say:
1- I love you!
2- When you obey Mommy and Daddy, you are obeying God.
3- Stop asking me for gum
4- You just ate a snack
5- Stop throwing balls in the house!
6- Are you poopy?
7- Yes, you have to wash your hair
8- Where are your shoes?

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1- learn to play the guitar or the piano
2- learn to sew
3- travel up the eastern seaboard
4- adopt children
5- see my children marry and have babies
6- hike a portion of the Appalachian Trail
7- visit the Grand Canyon
8- visit Redwoods National State Park

8 Things I currently want or need:
1- some new clothes for winter
2- a maid or chef (I'd settle for one or the other)
3-a Ped Egg
4- a house of our own
5- smaller waist size
6- trendy, cute, whimsical fabric
7- new tennis shoes
8- a winter coat

8 favorite T.V. shows:
1-Lost
2-The Office
3-24
4-CSI: Las Vegas
5-Top Chef
6-Biggest Loser
7- Top Design
8- Project Runway

8 favorite restaurants:
1-Olive Garden
2-Panera Bread
3-MaCallister's
4-Jason's Deli
5-Firehouse Subs
6-Chick-Fil-A
7-Country's BBQ
8-Zaxby's

8 things that happened today:
1-attended MOPS
2-ate lunch with Chrissy and Kaitlin
3-went grocery shopping with three kids in tow
4-blogged
5-walked four miles on the treadmill at the gym
6-made Mummy Dogs
7-sang to my kids

8 - laughed with my husband

8 things to look forward to:
1-my birthday next week
2-purging toys and clothes
3-the election to be OVER
4-going to Mom's house for Thanksgiving
5-the really cold cold weather
6-printing my blog into a book
7-taking lots of photos of the family participating in many upcoming events.
8-celebrating the anniversary with our church family in Moody.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey-- If you ever come to visit, I can help you with that hike on the Appalachian Trail:)

Anonymous said...

I changed it to 5 because several of them I couldn't fill out 8.

Things I'm passionate about:
1. Family
2. Jesus
3. Clean teeth
4. Clean counter tops
5. Finding Bargains

Phrases I say a lot:
1. Obey Mommy and Daddy
2. I love you
3. Be safe
4. Are you stinky?
5. Say please

Things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to the Lourve in Paris
2. See my grandchildren
3. Start a ministry
4. Travel the USA
5. Learn to sing (that is learn to sing really good!)

Things I want or need right now:
1. Banishment of cold viruses
2. Sleep
3. Groceries
4. A maid
5. Nathan's Nursery to be complete

Favorite TV shows:
1. Ace of Cakes
2. Friends
3. How Clean is Your House?
4. What Not to Wear
5. Sunrise Earth

Favorite Restaurants:
1. PF Changs
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Provinos in Auburn
4. Chilies
5. Mexican Connection in Dothan

Things that happened today:
1. Woke up
2. Blew my nose (sorry)
3. Took medicine and my vitamins
4. Coffee
5. Fixed Brandon breakfast
(its still early here, I have much more to do today!)

Things I look forward too:
1. Nathan's arrival
2. Brandon being potty trained
3. The Fall Festival tonight
4. My inlaws visit this weekend
5. Wearing normal clothing again

Jenn said...

When is your birthday??