Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

My husband is a book nerd

Mitch has been searching for a chair (if not two) for his office since becoming the pastor over three years ago. He's not stumbled upon anything exciting yet, but I think I did today. After reading Justin Taylor's blog, there it was....the perfect chair for him! In Justin's words, "it will make [Mitch] salivate." I could SOOOOOO see Mitch sitting in this chair, surrounded by all his books while facing the four stocked bookshelves in his office with his Amazon wishlist in his lap.

No, I'm not really gonna get this for him, but I think it's fun to imagine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I want this chair!!!:)

~Mad said...

I bet "someone" could reproduce that chair for him.
(from one book nerd to another)
~Mad
www.xanga.com/madewyn

Melissa said...

Now all they need is to make it a toilet seat:)

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU SHOULD GET IT FOR HIM! HA