Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanks for thinking of my feet


I am a huge fan of the written letter but I was so overwhelmed with the love and thoughtfulness of my family and friends for their birthday gifts to me that I just had to let the world see and know how thankful I am for these people.....and for my FOUR new PED EGGS! Most of all, my feet are truly thankful!

So, thanks to Kacie P., who put my Ped Egg in my mailbox which gave me a fun surprise Thursday afternoon.

Thanks to Angela, who came over to visit on Friday and brought my second Ped Egg along with an iced White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks.

Thanks to Libby, my sweet college roommate, who sent me a pink Ped Egg in the mail. Love it!

And, thanks to my mother, who arrived Friday afternoon for a weekend visit, hand delivering my fourth, and final (?) Ped Egg.

My feet have never been so smooth. They can now be smooth for the next four years! YEAH!

Read here to find out how they were all "tipped off" and on the same wave length.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loooooove my ped egg. I can't reach my feet right now but I used mine regularly before I grew so large. I used it every other day for about a week then about once a week. Then I slathered my feet with some good lotion and wore socks, which was hard because I loath socks but my feet were beautiful and soft. Probably for the first time in years. Enjoy them! you have one for every room of your house now, don't you!

Ang said...

This is so funny...four Ped-Eggs! I guess we all had the same idea :o) Enjoy!