Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

Look what I just won!


Oh, my.....I just can't believe it. The ladies over at Blissfully Domestic just notified me to let me know I was the random winner of their Epson Artisan 800 Wireless All-in-One Printer! Can I just say that I am giddy?

My friend, AJ, recently wrote some photo developing tips that I plan on learning to use and then print my final photo results on my new printer! Thanks, Blissfully Domestic!

9 comments:

chad and chrissy said...

Way to go!

Amy said...

That rocks!

BKicklighter said...

I expect to see Mitch out at the gates today calling you Blessed. MY husband said, WOW and MAN.
I am saying, "DUDE. You go girl."

Missy said...

Ok, so I am not the smartest in the world but some how I got to your blog!! Anyway, CONGRATS!! I never win anything. I can find a good sale on stuff but never anything totally free...HAHA! Hope you guys are doing well!
Missy

Alli Worthington said...

Congrats! Thanks for reading Blissfully Domestic, too!

xoxo, alli

Anonymous said...

Okay, the drool is covering my keyboard! But I'm not coveting! That would be a sin. I'm just happy for you in a drooly, slightly wistful way. :-)

AJ said...

That is awesome!!! I can't wait to see what you print with this!

Pamela J Pierce, RDN, LD said...

Wow! Congratulations! I know you will put that to good use.

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE AMAZING!