Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

Booth for sale

I rented a booth last weekend at our school's fall festival. Here are a few of the canvases I made and tried to sell.





I also bought a few tin buckets from the dollar spot at Target and dressed them up with some ribbon. These would make great teacher gifts, filled with candy, etc.


I've thought of opening an Etsy shop for my canvases but I'm not quite sure yet. You know...I just want to think through my time management, cost for supplies, etc. I'll have more things for sale soon. My friend, Laura, is selling some of her own handcrafted creations this weekend in a Christmas Bazaar so I can't wait to find out how she does!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love them! Especially the owl one!

Anonymous said...

I love the elephants. So cute!