Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

First batch of magnets


Ok, I've finished my first ever batch of fridge magnets. These will be Christmas gifts to friends....sorry, friends, for this sneak peek! I just couldn't resist. I posted the tutorial to these a few weeks ago. They are not hard to make at all! These are NOT the best pictures, but they will do for now. I plan on trying to sell some of these magnets online so I'll take better pictures of them later for posting to sell (outside, without the flash).

4 comments:

The Montgomery Family said...

Very cute material you chose!

Anonymous said...

Jawan these are precious. I want to wear one as a necklace! Sigh, I can't wait till I can be creative again. lol.

Jen said...

What a great idea!! Where did you get all the supplies? We should have a craft date one day with coffee while the kids play!!!

Anonymous said...

WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME!!!!!!!