Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cookie Sheet Calendar

I'm in no way posting a challenge right now since I'd be totally insane to do so considering the holidays that are upon us. Oh, but how I'd love to see some of my readers do one of these and one of these and one of these with me. I'm not even sure when I'll have the time to do it but it sure would be a great permanent change come January. See how good I'm getting at posting my craft ideas BEFORE I actually do them? HA!



I bet my friend, AJ, would be phenomenal at this craft....then again, she's probably already made one. She's talented like that.

2 comments:

AJ said...

You are a hoot! I bought a cookie sheet yesterday to make one of these. It's ready to go on my desk, LOLOLOL!!! I'll post when it's finished. Oh, and my word verification today is "gloss." That IS a real word!

The Montgomery Family said...

I have started collecting ideas for one of these myself :-) Don't know when it will get done, but you'll see it when it is!