Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Husbands are awesome

This is what my sweet husband got me for my birthday.


A Camelback waterbottle. I love, love, love it! It's nice to workout without dribbling all over myself. I've wanted one of these for such a long time. He remembered and that makes me smile.

He also gave me the new CD by Laura Story, Great God Who Saves.


If you don't know who Laura is, she wrote the songs Indescribable (Chris Tomlin) and Mighty to Save, as well as many others. In the video below, she tells of her love for her husband and describes his battle with a brain tumor soon into their marriage. View her video below to hear her music and know her story. It's good to cry.

1 comment:

The Zevacs said...

i got one of those bottles for my birthday too (except without the straw...think i 'll ask for one for Christmas!).