Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

$20 admission to MOMS (+4 kids) at GA Aquarium


Are you a mom with little ones under the age of five? Do you want to visit the Georgia Aquarium but can't seem to find the money to pay for yourself, all the kiddos, and parking? The GA Aquarium has released a new deal to all moms with kids under the age of five. For a total of $20, you get one free adult admission (Mom!) and up to four free children admissions (under the age of five). This offer is valid only Monday through Friday, now until Dec. 31, and tickets can only be purchased online.

Click here for the proof (and to purchase your ticket!). Thanks to Jennifer for sharing this information with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comment has nothing to do with this post! I noticed your comment on 22 Words about "what you do". I just wanted to say keep doing it and keep loving it! Yes, you are honored to do what you do! Press on!

Anonymous said...

I went there this summer when I went to Georgia! I just wanted to say I've been there! ha