Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kreativ Award


I love to blog, but not as much as I love to spend time with my sweet children teaching and making something with our hands. I am a firm believer in allowing my kids to get messy, cut paper, scribble, glue, and pour so that they can simply enjoy being a kid. Luke is not quite three and he is a master at cutting paper with scissors...well, not necessarily at cutting straight lines but he can hold them correctly to cut. Andrew has been designing his own drawings to color for a good six months now. Abigail is already choosing crayons and markers from the art box to scribble onto her paper.

So, you can imagine my excitement when my friend, Becky, bestowed upon me the "Kreativ Blogger Award". I feel honored! Thanks for thinking of me, Beck! I love you, too. You know, Becky is creative, too. See? More! Proof!

The rules:
I must tell you six random things about myself and then tag/award four other bloggers whom I think qualify as “kreativ”.

1. I've laid eyes on the crime scene where OJ killed Nicole. Yeah, right....we all know he didn't do it. Whatever.

2. I didn't see any of the Star Wars movies until after I was married (I got married in 1999).

3. I worked at Chick-Fil-A through my four college years and earned their employee scholarship. It paid for a whopping one semester.

4. I clogged competitively from about grade 5 to grade 8. I won second place (in my age group) in Freestyle at Dollywood. It's kind of like RiverDance but without the high kicks - think country!



5. If I ever returned to work, my dream job would be to become certified as a sign-language interpreter.

6. My feet fall asleep when I'm laid back in the chair at the dentist's office.

Ok, now that you're completely up to date with six new facts about Jawan, here's who I tag (no pressure to do this):

Coralie
Tera
LR
T. Lyn

1 comment:

~Mad said...

Oh! My! Gosh! you and clogging! I loved it - and will probably watch more than once or ten....

~Mad