Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, November 03, 2008

See, Mom, I had fun!

Ok, Mom....don't worry so much about me. See...I was just fine. I have the pictures to prove it. Remember, what's one more kid to Mrs. Jawan on a Sunday afternoon? Nothing.

I'm glad you had some fun time with Daddy today. You really should let me play at Mrs. Jawan's house more often. She told me she loved me and kissed me all over. I laughed a bunch, Mommy. Oh, and I had a few tastes of yogurt so I'll show you which ones I want you to buy when we go grocery shopping next. Andrew kept bringing me handfuls of toys, Luke sang and danced for me, and Abigail tried to change my diaper and swing me in the Johnny-Jump-Up. Only Maggie the Dog can tire me this much. I only took a 15 minute nap during the 3.5 hours there, but how could one sleep with all that excitement going on right outside the bedroom door?

I think Mrs. Jawan was so pooped that her brain forgot to caption some of my pictures below. Let's pray for her.

2 comments:

chad and chrissy said...

We really appreciate you taking such good care of Kaitlin for us, we will have to do it again real soon. I know that she had a great time, we did to.

Laura C. said...

How Cute! I knew exactly whose baby she was just by looking at her. She looks like her mommy. :)