Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photo Contest

I'm entering another photo contest in hopes of winning something big.....$500 in grocery money! The twin sisters over at 5 Minutes for Mom are hosting this contest and giving the winner a $500 gift card to a grocery store in the winner's area. The photo has to pertain to food - whether it be eaten by you, a kid, a pet, or whomever! The deadline is this Friday, November 14, at 3:00 p.m. The finalists will be posted the following Monday, November 17, so I'll let you know if I make the cut!


My entry is of Abigail when she was about nine months old. She was playing with her blocks in front of the windows in the toy room when I decided to give her one of those biter biscuits that make a mushy mess when combined with lots of spit. Fortunately, I snapped this picture before the biscuit made its way to her face and clothes (although, that would have made a good picture, too).

4 comments:

AJ said...

Awesome shot! I love the way the light is falling on her face. I'll admit I entered, too. I'm a sucker for a photo contest! AJ

Alicia W. said...

That's a great one!! Good luck. :o)

Shea said...

I linked to your blog (and Becky's) on my entry - thanks for the info!

PMKU said...

She's sweet, great shot - Thanks for your entry!