Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Art Projects

I love the site, Art Projects for Kids. I get much of my inspiration for teaching my art class directly from this blog. There, Kathy presents easy to understand instructions for each project and she even categorizes them into age groups so you can quickly find what you might be looking for.

I wanted to show off some of my students' art work that was inspired by the Art Projects for Kids blog site. I also wanted to encourage Kathy and let her know that I'm a faithful follower of her postings and look forward to the new projects she puts on the table. Thanks, Kathy!

The first picture of each project is from APFK and the bottom picture is from my classroom. Please excuse the poor quality of my pictures. The students' work is already secured in a plastic sleeve in their portfolio so I couldn't get rid of the darkness and glare.















No comments: