Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thanks to FB/CIO Leslie

Leslie,

Thanks for commenting and offering these great coupon deals through Facebook. I'm sorry if I took offense to your original comment. I realize that you were only sending it as a caution to myself and others using the CIO offers. I was so excited about my savings that I just had to spread the word, which I hope, in turn, brought many new Facebook customers to the CIO application.

I'm not sure how the application will work in the future or if I'll ever see great savings again like I did before (the coupons are now listed for only $.50 off and seem to come and go). I look foward, however, to using them again if I can! Thanks for reading my blog!

No longer feeling spanked,
Jawan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We LOVE it that you are sharing this with your friends. Our whole premise is "friends tell friends about deals" and you are SO proving that...which is awesome. Your blog is what we are looking for as a testimonial!! In the future we hope to bring many money saving offers that address your needs...especially for families. Thanks for interacting with me and letting me chat with you. Looks like social networking works huh? Happy Sunday!! Leslie
LLeonetti@vyrlmkt.com