Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Bye, Mom"

I didn't mean to leave Luke out of the "first day of school" report. Poor middle child. I'm the middle child so I have a connection with Luke. There really isn't anything "poor" about being the middle child. It's just fun to joke about. That sentence was written just to ease your mind, Mom.

So, not to be left out, Luke also had a great first day of school. He only goes three mornings a week and he wishes he could go more! On the very first day, I walked into the classroom with him only to see him make a bee-line for the table with play dough, never looking back. When I said "bye" to him and asked for kisses, he turned and just signed "I love you". He didn't want to get up from his seat!

*SIGH*

No comments: