Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day of School, Pre-K

Yesterday was Andrew's first day back at school. He was very excited about starting K4 and especially ready to begin his day with his new teacher, Mrs. B. He asked me to bake some cinnamon rolls for breakfast, during which he remained shirtless as not to get any glaze on his clothes. I didn't have to purchase any clothes this year because God has blessed us with an abundance of hand-me-downs. I love it!


This second picture was taken just before he walked out the door to head off to school with Dad. My hope is to be able to locate this shirt at the end of the school year and get a picture of him in it to see how much he's grown (thanks for that idea, Melissa!).


We love you, Andrew!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I recognize that shirt!:)