Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Another bug hunt

Andrew spotted these two grasshoppers in our front yard, wondering why they were on top of each other (ahem). ANYWAY.....he managed to break them apart and capture them for a few minutes. I teach him to be gentle with God's creation but I also want to encourage his curiosity (that is a huge part of being a boy, right?) by letting him touch and feel what God has made.





I think Abigail was the most excited of all, though. I mean, look at her expression while gazing upon the grasshoppers. This makes me smile!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Abigail's expression! Too cute. She'll have to love bugs anyway since her brothers so obviously do! I think that's why God gave me girls... I can't stand anything that crawls (except babies)!

Way to go on your coupons at Walmart. That made me want to go try it out. hehe.

BKicklighter said...

Okay - I love that photo - think you should frame it somewhere in your house. What a good big brother!