Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, August 07, 2008

22 Words

I love reading the blog 22 Words, by Abraham Piper (son of John). His posts are always 22 words long - brief and to the point. Causes me to think and I like that. Of course, it makes me laugh to read the really long titles to most of his posts. They make up for what, sometimes, the 22 words can't totally complete.

His recent post about redemption stories is one of my favorites. Click here to read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words.

You've got me figured out when it comes to titles. I'd be nowhere without them.

Although, I do set a limit with them, too: No longer than 3 lines. That lets me a ramble a bit, but keeps it somewhat reasonable.

Thanks for reading!