Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My photo contest entry


By now you know that I love the blog 5 Minutes For Mom. They're having a photo contest that ends at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, August 13, and here is my entry. "Summertime fun" is the topic and I immediately thought of the picture I snapped of Luke early this summer while in St. Louis visiting friends. Even if I don't win, this picture was worth posting again. It's one of my favorites of my middle child.

Did I mention the winning prize is $500.....yeah, you're looking in those photo archives now, huh?

5 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Good luck! Great shot.

KelMel said...

I love it!!

I went to enter, but saw that I missed the deadline by just over three hours. Oh well. Maybe next time. And, maybe you'll get the cashola this time. :D

Thanks for tipping me off to a great site too.

Laura said...

Look at those freckles!

Hope you win!

Anonymous said...

I love how you caught him mid-swing. The smile on his face says it all.

Heidi Zawisza said...

Too cute! He's adorable!