Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dear Uncle Stuart,


Dear Uncle Stuart,
Mommy told me you left a voicemail on her phone telling her how boring her blog was yesterday because she didn't post anything new. Well, look at me! Are you happy now?

Oh yeah, you better come through with your promise to drive down to my house and play with me and my brothers. Yes, Mommy said you could bring your girlfriend but you better pay me more attention than her. Pretend I'm the only female in your life when you're here, ok?

I went to the post office today with Mommy and we mailed you a package full of candy, old pictures, and a McDonald's coupon. You owe me, dude.

Don't forget that I love you.

Say "uncle",
Abigail

2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

How could Stuart resist that?? I swear your kids get cuter all the time.

Great addition of Mitch's picture. He has evangelist swoopy hair :)

Stuart said...

Ok sweetheart...I'll be there and make sure to pay you the mostest attention! CALL ME!!