Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2 down, 1 to go


Luke has mastered the potty. I am kind of surprised since he's just two years old. Today, I was in the kitchen washing some dishes and I hear Luke yell, "Mom, come here! Look what I did!". He had pooped in the potty all by himself! He usually wants me to be with him but I think he enjoys his "privacy".

Andrew = check
Luke = check
Abigail = starting tomorrow (just kidding)

Ok, that's enough of that.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah luke!!! i'm so impressed. now you deserve a potty training break, jawan!

Anonymous said...

You're too funny! haha this was a good one. love the picture! ha

Anonymous said...

Potty training. I don't like to think about it. But I also don't like to think about changing a four year old's diapers either. So potty training it will be - but not yet.