Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

I'm sure some of you have heard of Paypal and might even use it often when purchasing items over the Internet. Paypal has been good to me except I've always hated that I had to pay a small fee to receive moneies for something I sold. Well, I just heard of another company that works the exact same way but DOESN'T charge you to receive money. It's called Revolution Money Exchange. Until May 15, you can sign up for a free account and they'll automatically credit you $25 just for registering! For every referral that I get (just click on the green RME button above) I'll get $10. I'll remind you again late next week, before the deadline. I can't wait to start using this free service!

No comments: