Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, the family got me CROCS! I love wearing flip flops in the spring and summer heat but my feet ache in the mornings when I first get out of bed due to spending the previous day "working" in shoes with no support. I mentioned this ache to Mitch several months ago and that I might like a pair of the CROCS sandals so see if they would remedy this problem. They have! I've worn them for the past two days and my feet ache no more!

Honey, you did good...and thanks for remembering something I mentioned in passing several weeks/months ago.

Before unwrapping my gift.



Here I am as "The Price Is Right" wanna-be.


Problem solved!


Andrew made this plate for me and Luke made this wall-hanging. Abigail gave me lots of laughs, snot, hugs, poopy diapers, and kisses. She's so thoughtful.



3 comments:

KelMel said...

You are going to rock those Crocs, Jawan!! :)

Glad you had a great Mothers Day, my friend!!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen those kind of crocs before?? I was picturing something totally different? But Mitch did good. Congrats! Feet problem - you might have the same thing that Sharon & I have Plantar Fasciitis, google search it & check it out.

AudreyO said...

I found you through Melanie's blog. I've never owned a pair of crocs. I keep swearing I might get a pair. Right now I only have flip flops, not even sandals LOL.