Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, May 04, 2008

How do you "feed"?


Thanks to Bethany on her recent post about RSS. I've been meaning to post something about this, too, but just never got around to it....so, I'll let Bethany's words speak for me.

"For those who are wondering what in the world an RSS feed is, here's a quick explanation: If you like staying up-to-date on several blogs, but want to save time, you can subscribe to a "feed," or content subscription. Your feeds will be complied into the reader of your choice, such as Google Reader or Bloglines. The result is that you're able to check all of your feeds from one central location, rather than having to drop by each blog to check for updates. For a more technical explanation of feeds, visit What Is RSS?"
I use Bloglines as my reader and I love it! I used to spend so much time bookmarking and clicking on indivdual's blog that I would get tired and would miss updates. Bloglines has saved me so much time! If you're interested, you can click here to investigate Bloglines or click on the small icon on the right hand side of this blog.

No comments: