Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

BELLA, the movie

My sweet friend, Laura, recommended I see the movie Bella (drama). That I did...and I must say that I loved it. Just to give you some insight, the movie involves a pregnant waitress, a former soccer star, a friendship, and a deep committment to family. The very first line of the movie is, "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.'"

This movie is family friendly but more suited for teens than for young children, due to the subject content. THIS MOVIE WILL MAKE YOU CRY! You can read the online plugged review here, but be careful because there's a spoiler! Read slow so you will be sure not to read about the ending.


I think the review explains the movie so much better than I can so please take the time to read more about it. Here's the trailor to the movie if you'd like to take a peek.



No comments: