Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

New blog button added



If you noticed, I've added another blog button to the far right of this page. Most of the buttons pictured are links to other blogs that post many delicious money saving methods and freebies. The newest button, MOM4Life, belongs to Heather. I don't personally know Heather (neither do I personally know Denise at "The Centsible Sawyer" or the other Heather at "Freebies4Mom") but I've been following her blog as she's been posting about losing her precious son, Sawyer, near the end of her pregnancy (somewhere in the week of upper 30s). I hesitated to even write this post about her loss because I don't want to come across as trying to generate traffic by posting about someone else's sorrow....I simply thought that you might want to pray for her, a sister in Christ. Click on the button or click here to read her blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for offering your support though prayer for our family.
-Heather Ledeboer