Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Free Yoplait yogurt for kids


Any of you out there got some kids? I do! I don't usually purchase yogurt for no other reason besides it never crosses my mind. I didn't eat the stuff when I was a kid so it doesn't tend to make it onto my grocery list. However, when I got this coupon in the mail for a free pack of Kids Yoplait yogurt, I was hooked. It's yummy...and my kids love it! This is a picture of the actual product that this coupon covers.

Click here and then click on the FREE COUPON button on the right side of the screen. Enter your info and your coupon will be in the mail in a few weeks!

I love freebies....they make me happy. My mailbox loves freebies, too!

Thanks to Marcy at Stretching a Buck for the info on this offer.

1 comment:

amy said...

Once again--thank you! I buy at least 2 packs of kid's yogurt EVERY SINGLE TIME I am in the grocery store. My kiddos eat it with breakfast or with lunch or as an afternoon snack or as dessert. Even Ellie. It is also one of those items that has gone up in price--it was $1.78 for a pack of eight kid-sized yogurt cups. Now it is $2.24. I'd stop buying it, but it is healthier than the other things they want!