Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baby McLeod has arrived!

My sweet friend, Chrissy, gave birth to her first child on Monday, Memorial Day. I am so thrilled for her. I actually cried tears of joy when I walked into her hospital room and saw her holding her precious daughter. Chrissy is not only a close friend but she was also Andrew's K3 teacher this past year. She's a woman of many talents....she was also Mitch's part-time assistant in that she worked for him a few hours of each week. Now, she's a full time MOM and I am excited to see God mold her into her new role.

Oh...yeah...I didn't forget about you Chad. Ummm.....you looked cute holding your daughter, too. Especially in your Red Sox cap, Gator's t-shirt, and Gator Crocs. Nothing like welcoming your child into the world the way that it's really gonna be around your house.

Must post a picture:

1 comment:

trajenda said...

Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more, you did that. Thank you for being so amazing!
To get more information buy medicine online from Dose Pharmacy.