Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Putting on a swim cap

Putting on my swim cap before getting in the pool is somewhat difficult for me. Maybe I bought a size too small. I've heard from different people that it's best to put it on when your hair is dry and others have said that it's best to wet your hair first. Ugh. Well, as all people do when they need a tutorial, I went to YouTube to find an easy solution. After viewing the typical routine videos of "How to put on a swim cap", I found one more interesting that I decided to share with my followers. All I need now is a friend to join me in swimming so we can put each other's swim caps on!

2 comments:

KIM said...

THAT'S FUNNY!

Allison said...

that is hilarious! GREAT idea!!