Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, July 09, 2009

I wish....

I wish my boys would stop fighting. No exaggeration - I spend most of my day breaking up fights and disciplining my sons. It's very discouraging. Seems being at home is when it's worst.

I wish one of my children didn't try to be in control of EVERYTHING, even in how I discipline!

I wish my daughter would tee-tee in the potty consistently. It would sure help with the laundry. Not to mention she is often found climbing on the kitchen and bathroom counters when I've turned away for a second or two. No kidding.

I wish one of my children would stop asking for candy ALL THE TIME (yes, this is the child with two cavities waiting for root canals).

I wish I wasn't full of sin....but then I wouldn't know the love of God or understand his marvelous grace towards me.

.....I wish, I wish, I wish

1 comment:

heather said...

I can relate to this.