Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Stake a tent in the backyard and call it a camp-out!

We purchased a used tent from our church yard sale but decided that going to a real campground wasn't gonna happen anytime soon. So, Dad did the next best thing....he staked it up in the backyard! All three guys slept out there this past Wednesday night and I didn't hear a peep out of them until 7:00 am the next morning when they came inside. The boys thought it was the coolest thing ever!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of my favorite childhood summer memories is of tenting in my back yard with friends.

The Montgomery Family said...

Julia did that with our tent one of the first weekends we were here! I hope to get more use out of our tent than just the backyard, but I have memories of camping in the backyard too. Good times!