Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sunday marker moment

Abigail and I had some time alone together a few Sunday mornings ago after Mitch took the boys early to church with him. So I could finish getting ready, I taped some paper to the kitchen floor and gave her our set of toddler markers with which to create something. These markers are not only washable (thank goodness!) but they also make the sound of that particular animal when the cap is removed and replaced. The kids think the sounds are so funny and I laughed all the way to the cash register when I saw the set of four was marked down to 90% off the retail price. I've never seen this set on sale anywhere before and can't even find them listed on the Crayola website. Maybe that's why they were such a steal!


No comments: