Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Secret Life of Bees

I just finished watching the movie, The Secret Life of Bees. So good! I cried much throughout the movie. The characters in the story were in such need of the gospel! There were so many moments when I wanted to reach into the TV and tell them that their solution could only be found in Christ.

The storyline is engaging and the acting is superb. I've always been a fan of Queen Latifah. This may be her best role yet. Well, now....there was Beauty Shop, Mad Money, Barber Shop, Chicago, and The Bone Collector. Hmmmm.....

2 comments:

The Zevacs said...

i just got it yesterday from the library....haven't watched it yet!

KelMel said...

I have read the book, but haven't yet seen the movie. I may have to hit up the Red Box next Monday when I get my freebie code.