Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Delight in dinner

Thanks to BLOGGER IN DRAFT, I'm gonna "post" while I'm away.

While Mitch was at a session meeting all evening, I decided to make use of our back porch table. Sandwiches, pretzels, banana, and cheese bites were on the menu, much to the delight of my three hungry hippos. It was an easy meal and the kids couldn't have been happier.


If was fun to see their joy in something so simple as covering the dirty table with a bed sheet, a potted plant, and some paper plates. I think we'll do this more often when Daddy's at his monthly meeting.

2 comments:

Laura said...

These type of meals are the ones I remember most from childhood!

KelMel said...

Awwww! So sweet and FUN!! :)