Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

City-Wide consignment sale


If you are in my area, don't forget the city-wide children's consignment sale begins next week. It will take place in the Kmart shopping center on Macon Road, in the space that houses the huge Halloween store each fall.

Here's the public shopping schedule for all of next week:

Tuesday, March 17 - 4 pm -8 pm
Wednesday, March 18 - 10 am - 6 pm
Thursday, March 19 - 10 am - 6 pm
Friday, March 20 -10 am - 6 pm (25% OFF DAY)
Saturday, March 21 - 7 pm - 9 pm
Sunday, March 22 - 9 am - 5 pm (50% OFF DAY)

Visa, MasterCard, cash and checks (with 2 forms of ID) are accepted. All sales are final.

You can find Tommy Hilfiger, Lilly Pulitzer, Strasburg , Carter's, Old Navy, GAP, Kelly's Kids, Wish Upon a Star, PolliLops, House of Hatten and many more department and boutique store names. As well as toys, baby and toddler beds, changing tables, outdoor toys and much more!

2 comments:

The Montgomery Family said...

Thanks for reminding me!

(You know, I should write down all of these weird word verification words and use them in my fiction stories. I am always searching for place names...now I have one...Glebard :-)

Hines House said...

Can you say JEALOUS! Now, I am not normally one to harbor hard feeling but girl I wish that sale was going on in my town.