Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, March 09, 2009

My favorite pastors

These are my favorite pastors. Three of these fellas are my friends ("duh" on the first guy) but I've never met the other three - although I would like to one day. I like to listen to these guys when I'm riding in my car, cooking dinner, or sitting at the computer. Yeah, right....like I do any of those things without kids screaming all around me.

Mitch McGinnis

Burt Boykin


Mark Driscoll

Bob Flayhart

Steve Brown

John Piper

3 comments:

amy said...

Steve Brown is by far my favorite, and since he preaches at Perimeter from time to time, I have had the chance to meet him as well! Such a character!

Burt said...

quite an impressive list ... tho it does drop off some in quality from top to bottom

Davina Perret said...

I can't believe you didn't list my husband! where's the love?