Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Now I've seen it all


I am trying to do a better job at remembering to take my fabric shopping bags with me to the grocery store and to other large stores I frequent (Walmart, Sam's, Target), but I often forget to put them back in the car after their last use. So, I usually have a large amount of plastic bags accumulating in the corner of my laundry room. One use they come in handy for is for plugging up poopy diapers before tossing them into the trash. For the most part, I usually take the bulk of my collection right back to the grocery store into their bag recycling bin.

However, I have found a new use for them! I am definitely going to try this once I can get my hands on a sewing machine. I'd be interested in knowing if my friends who like to sew (Kat, Davina, Maja) would be willing to try this and take a few pictures of their end result for me to post on my blog. It might even bring you some business...who knows?!?!?!!

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

No comments: