Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

Deal at Walgreens.....diapers!

I went to Walgreens tonight to purchase two packs of their store-brand training pants that are on sale this week for only $5.99 per pack (the same is true of the store-brand diapers). I heard there was a coupon in the Walgreens Easy Saver Catalog (it's red this month and can be found in the front of the store when you first walk in or near the registers) for $5 off the purchase of two packs. So, I got two packs tonight for only a little over $7 after tax. The cashier was impressed and said she was gonna do the same scenario that night before going home to her two year old sleeping son. I love a bargain.



Then I came home, quite proud of the bargain I had just made, when I sat down to my computer to find this better scenario on a blog I love to read. I could've saved even more. Oh well, the sale is good until Sunday, July 6, and I need to purchase two more packs anyway.

1 comment:

renvela 800 mg tablets said...

I am grateful for the positive learning environment you provided with me. To get more information Best online Drugstore from buy cenforce.