Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, June 09, 2008

Family Toes

A few days ago, we were sitting on the kitchen playing and singing together. Abigail was in my lap (trying to crawl up me), Luke was near my feet playing with measuring cups, and Andrew was combing my hair with his new comb from his shaving kit. You know.....another MOMMY moment when all the kids are hanging on you and you LOVE it while, at the same time, are longing to lock yourself up in the bathroom for just one moment of sanity. The kids were getting restless so I grabbed a pen and started making a family of toes on the boys' feet. They thought it was so funny!



2 comments:

Pamela J Pierce, RDN, LD said...

What a cute idea!!!

KelMel said...

How cute! My mom used to do that to my brother and me when we were little too. :)