Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Excuse me, Officer...what did you say?"

After she crawled through the cupboards, she decided to take a spin on her bike. Just shy of her first birthday, she received her first citation.


"I'm sorry, Officer. I was going how fast? No, I always look this good when riding in the wind, but thanks for asking....I think."

It's ok...I was thinking "COPS" when I wrote this post, too. Just look at that messy hair, no shirt, diaper only, jalopy riding, cupboard climbing baby. All the components are there.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

That's hilarious!

Hey, I totally understand about CC! (We are only able to travel for the 4th because my mom is paying for a rental car and gas for us!) With all the other factors of your travelling,as well, I am definetly nodding in agreement right now! We'll just miss seeing you though!

6 salicylic acid cream said...

Much thanks to you for giving such significant information.Thank you for taking the time to explain this. To get more information online pharmacy from online drugstore.